Life has never been a bed of roses.
To be honest, the thought of quitting came on my mind various times but no matter how much I love what I do, the thoughts of quitting and just walking away show up in my mind whenever things get hard. And in the past, I spent many sleepless nights.
However, I’m strongly against quitting when things get hard. When I see situations are going out of control I begin to drill down for the solutions and that’s the reason I am standing upright even though so many times storms have tried to pull me down.
We always assume that there’s a straight line from where we are to where we want to be. But actually, this is a zig-zag path and we have to cross it with patience. I have learned many things from my past and I’m still learning. Here are some things I’ve learned that I think will be helpful to you:
- Be your own role model and don’t wait for someone to push you ahead. Build discipline by forcing yourself to work. Discipline is reliable.
- Don’t run from the tough times. Practice, practice, and practice and learn, learn & learn.
- Always try to see things with positive lenses. This will help you see tough times from different perspectives.
- Always remember, the road to success is not smooth, it’s a bumpy ride with several rough patches, you need to change your perspective for crossing it. My recipe is to take things one step at a time. Have a clear road picture, as with traveling any path, there will be turns, obstacles, and gaps, so you must contemplate them and adjust accordingly. Don’t take failure personally; keep moving forward.
- Keep trying, keep dreaming. Don’t quit❤️. Never call it a day and try to build the world you can see, despite the fact that others can’t see it. Even if things look hopeless right now, your future is bright!
“There is no substitute for hard work.” Never give up. Never stop believing. Never stop fighting.
Have a great time